Download Kinomap Fitness App, enable your device and 300.000 Km geolocalized videos registered all over the world will be available to you!
Challenge your friends, compete with other users or trained alone to overcome your records.
With more than 15 new features, the training app displays a completely fresh look to fit its user’s needs including real-life footages to train indoor as if they were outside.
The new edition of the Kinomap App also includes coaching video content, a brand new game play through public and private races.
Running has never been so exciting: your treadmill will incline automatically to adapt to the type of path surface you have chosen and the video speed will synchronize with the rythm of your motion. Are you ready to start?
Explore every corner of the world, share and comment on social networks and compare your performance.
The application is available for free download. A 14-day trial period allows our customers to test the application. Once this period has elapsed, access to the application is no longer available and a premium subscription must be taken out. (month, year or "life time")
- NEW!! Structured workouts: Coaching, intervals, FTP test. No excuse: you'll reach your goals!
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration or incline
- access to over 300.000 Km of cycling, running and rowing videos posted by the Kinomap community ( with nearly 25 to 50 new contributions per day )
- view your strength, speed, distance, time and heart rate
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- save your training history and track your progress
- optimized for external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- browse and create playlists
- warm-up with our interval training programs
- post your results on Facebook, Strava, Training Peaks, RunKeeper, Under Armour and more
- added audio chat during multi-player sessions (races or coaching).
- in challenge mode, we display several avatars: the contributor (who made the recording), then yourself (if you have already done that ride) but also other participants who have already done the course with the same equipment as you to ensure consistency.
- We are going to release in the coming weeks (developed structured workouts, free ride mode and GPS only mode.
Discover more on www.kinomap.com
* On Android devices, at the moment, the treadmills don't support the interval training.